Saturday, April 16, 2011

The big TWO-SIX!

I love birthdays! First off, I get a lovely thing called a “Birthday Holiday” at work so I get paid to be off! Sweet! Not only that but I asked for Friday off so I could have a four day weekend. I spent Friday shopping all the birthday money away and today I got up before the crack of dawn to spend the morning horseback riding in Half Moon Bay (Jabi’s gift to me)! I had a great and fun ride, altho there were a few moments were I thought my horse would throw me off! It’s all good tho!

Group Shot - We're in the very back!

Howdee!

I was on a "beginner" horse named Hamburger and Jabi, a more experienced rider, was riding Larry.
The  guide confided in me that they give Larry to people who claim to be "experienced" to test them out and was impressed with how well Jabi handled him :)



That's my cowboy! He left his Stetson at home :(


1 comment: