Saturday, November 27, 2010

Opening Credits

My dear friend Holly expressed I should have a blog of my own a long time ago but I couldn’t come around to the idea back then. 
Now I find myself becoming extremely needy of some type of outlet where I can say what I need to say and not feel like I’m holding everything in. Don’t worry, I don’t plan on  always using this blog to “vent” - I’m sure I can sneak in some happy posts too ;-) 
Here is a small list of some random things most people don’t know about me, yet I believe can give you some insight to my thought processes:
  1. I don’t always believe pedestrians have the right of way
  2. I’m an avid gem collector
  3. I’m considered a good listener 
  4. I tend to over analyze situations
  5. I can read into people’s feelings
  6. I would love to know how to play the guitar better.
  7. Believing in the better of people has gotten me into trouble in the past
  8. I rarely read or watch the news (too much bad stuff so if you were to ask me about current events I probably wouldn’t be able to carry out a conversation with you)
  9. In the Bush vs Kerry Presidential election, I didn’t bubble in a selection for either candidate
  10. I’m a big crybaby when it comes to sentimental moments
  11. I love the sound of rain and the smell of clean sheets
  12. I’d prefer country rather to city living
Well, people...asta luego!
-Melda

No comments:

Post a Comment